Green is one of those colors. You either love it or hate it. If you're in the latter camp, we suggest you reconsider and give this polarizing hue a chance because its having a "moment".
Green is the quintessential color of nature. It evokes feelings of zen, luck, and renewal. Ready to give it a go? Here are our top four tips on how to style green:
1. Wear green with neutrals.
As with any bold shade, wearing green back to sophisticated neutrals (such as navy, khaki, or black) is always a smart choice. For a more daring look opt for complimentary colors such as yellow or orange.
2. Know which shade of green compliments your skin tone best.
- Cool skin tones (skin tones that look more pink): Opt for blue-based greens
- Warm skin tones (skin tones that look more golden): Choose yellow-based green tones
- Green worn with white is fresh and crisp
3. Go bold or go home.
If you're feeling brave, head-to-toe green is a statement-making look worth the risk. Temper your outfit with metallic or neutral accessories.
4. Try green accessories.
Green accents like a handbag, shoes, or hair accessories are also a great way to work this trend.
Assorted accessories available at Caroline & Main
Left: Sugarlips Santana Ruffle Sleeve Tie Back Midi Dress
Right: Sugarlips Ruya Floral Split Neck Toledo Tiered Mini Dress